I don't know if you have checked it out yet, but Terri Bennett (formerly weather forecaster at WCNC in Charlotte) has launched her own website (click here to visit terribennett.com). She covers weather and "green" community topics.
This week, I spotted a calendar item on her website that I have not been able to find elsewhere. However, it looks good!
On Saturday, November 15 (with a rain date of November 22), Auto Bell will give $1.00 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation for every Poly Process Wash. All of the Charlotte-area Auto Bells will participate. Click here to read Terri's information about it.
The mission of the Make-A-Wish Foundation is this: "We grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy." The Central and Western North Carolina Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation is "entirely responsible for raising the funds for every wish in our territory."
To do: Put off your car wash for 10 more days so you can take advantage of this offer!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment