Wow, I wish I'd come up with THAT as the title of this blog!
I have been using a website called "Alltop." Alltop's purpose "is to help you answer the question, 'What’s happening?' in 'all the topics' that interest you...We do this by collecting the headlines of the latest stories from the best sites and blogs that cover a topic. We group these collections — “aggregations” — into individual web pages. Then we display the five most recent headlines of the information sources as well as their first paragraph. Our topics run from adoption to zoology with photography, food, science, religion, celebrities, fashion, gaming, sports, politics, automobiles, Macintosh, and hundreds of other subjects along the way. You can think of Alltop as the 'online magazine rack' of the web."
Anyway, by setting up my own Alltop, I've been able to keep an eye on lots of philanthropy blogs and articles that interest me and are useful.
Today, I discovered that a new book is out called--wait for it--"How to Be an Everyday Philanthropist," by Nicole Boles and published by Workman Publishing. I am about to call Park Road Books to order a copy.
Click here to read the book description. It sounds right up my alley. Easy ways to make a difference without drastically changing my lifestyle! I'll let you know...
To do: Become an Everyday Philanthropist.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment